lunes, 9 de julio de 2012

Elle Fanning

Hello! I hope you are had a great monday. I haven't posted for a while, but I'm officially in vacations so I needed to rest a little bit. Anyhow, today my post is dedicated to my dear friend Caro who is a big of Elle Fanning. 

Elle has amazing style on the red carpet, but today I want to talk about her daily style which I find very unique. The 14 year old actress surely loves vintages sun glasses, oxfords and messy hair. With a quirky style and she manages to look very lovely and age appropriate

                             ---------------------------------------
¡Hola! Espero que hayan tenido un excelente inicio de semana. No he escrito nada por un tiempo, pero oficialmente estoy de vacaciones así que decidí tomarme un merecido descanso. Bueno, ahora que ya regresé quiero dedicarle este post a mi amiga Caro quien es fan de Elle Fanning. 

Elle tiene un estilo espectacular en la alfombra roja, pero hoy quiero hacer énfasis en su estilo diario. A la "pequeña" actriz le encantan los anteojos vintage, los zapatos oxfords y su cabello despeinado. Con su estilo muy quirky logra verse muy linda y con un look muy adecuado para su edad. 













7 comentarios:

  1. Elle is so cool! I love all these photos, all her glasses are amazing! I want them all, I'm so jealous. I love all her red carpet dresses, they are always so quirky and fun!

    Love your blog, I'm following!
    xx Eva
    stylewandering.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. These pictures are sooo great! I love the yellow dress she is wearing on the 4th picture!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. These pictures are awesome! Elle is like my idol, her style is the best! I'm following you :)
    Follow me back?
    Love your blog!
    quitecouture.blogspot.com
    XOXOXO

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hola! está super interesante tu blog! te sigo desde Venezuela! besos!

    http://lamodadedorian.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. These are all cute outfits.


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    ♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. wow I din't know her! really like her style, thanks so much for sharing =)

    ResponderEliminar